Produced for London & North Eastern Railway (LNER) to promote rail services to Scotland. The poster shows a panoramic view of the Highlands with Fort William in the foreground, painted with large blocks of flat colour. Artwork by Frank Newbould, who studied at Bradford College of Art and joined the War Office in 1942. He designed posters for the LNER (London & North Eastern Railway), GWR (Great Western Railway), Orient Line and Belgian Railways.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only