Southern Railway. Artwork by Donald Maxwell (1877-1936), who studied at the Slade and was an official artist to the Admiralty during World War I. He accompanied the Prince of Wales on his tour of India and illustrated ‘The Prince of Wales’s Eastern Book’. He illustrated many travel guides and books by Kipling, Hardy and Belloc.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only