Robert Gillmor MBE is one of the best-known wildlife artists and printmakers in the UK. He has illustrated over 200 books since 1958 and was a founder member of the Society of Wildlife Artists (SWLA) in 1964. Following a move to North Norfolk in 1998, he resumed linocut printmaking.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only