The Royal Border Bridge at Berwick Upon Tweed is one of the iconic structures on the route of the Flying Scotsman. Designed by Robert Stephenson, Queen Victoria opened it in 1850, and it still caries the East Coast Main Line over the river Tweed. It was produced for the North Eastern Railway (NER), promoting rail travel to Northumberland, the northernmost county of England.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only