London & North Eastern Railway (LNER) cushion promoting rail services to the East Lothian town of North Berwick. People heading off on golfing holidays were the bread and butter passengers of the Flying Scotsman service in the days of the London & North Eastern Railway. In the 1930s, most Scottish golf courses had railway hotels and good connections to their local station.
This railway cushion represents art produced around 1930 by London & North Eastern Railway showing couples playing golf on the West Links course at North Berwick, East Lothian in Scotland. During the 30s the Flying Scotsman service transported many keen golfers to their holiday destinations and most Scottish golf courses had railway hotels with excellent connections to their local stations.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only