This railway cushion artwork produced in 1931 for London & North Eastern Railway (LNER) to promote rail travel to the East Coast of England. This poster, shows Sea Sports and other joy events illustrating the various pastimes that could be enjoyed on the east coast. The artworks formed a continuous scene when placed next to each other, but each was designed so that it could also stand alone.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only