Produced for the London Midland & Scottish Railway to advertise their service to The Lake District, showing a view over a lake and mountains. Artwork by Welsh." This railway cushion represents London, Midland & Scottish Railway to promote rail services to the Lake District in Cumbria. The cushion is illustrated with a view of Red Lake.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only