The Cushion is produced for the London, Midland & Scottish Railway (LMS) to promote rail travel to Edinburgh, Scotland. The Cushion shows a view of the city with its many spires and the castle on top of the hill just barely visible in the distance. Artwork by George Henry.
This railway cushion is for the London & North Eastern Railway (LNER) showing admiring view of the ramparts of Edinburgh Castle.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only