Produced for London, Midland & Scottish Railway (LMS) to promote rail travel to the Lake District. Artwork by Arthur Watts (1883-1935), who studied at the Slade Art School and in Antwerp, Paris, Moscow and Madrid. In addition to designing railway posters, he was a book illustrator and worked for ‘Punch’ and other magazines.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only