Produced for London & North Eastern Railway (LNER) and London, Midland & Scottish Railway (LMS) to promote rail travel to Glamis Castle in Kirriemuir, Scotland. The poster shows two men walking towards the moonlit castle, with a statue visible in the foreground. Glamis Castle was the setting for William Shakespeare's play Macbeth and was later a childhood home of the Queen Mother (1900-2002) and the birthplace of Princess Margaret (1930-2002).
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only