Produced by London & North Eastern Railway (LNER) to promote rail ravel to the Yorkshire moors. Artwork by Tom Grainger.
A London & North Eastern Railway (LNER) artwork cushion produced in 1924 to encourage rail travel to the Yorkshire Moors. The illustration shows a lady and gentleman fashionably dressed in country tweeds. The lady is perched upon a shooting butt allowing her a glorious view of the colourful Moors. This railway cushion represents The Holiday Handbook - LNER to the moors.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only