It produced jointly by London & North Eastern Railway (LNER) and London, Midland & Scottish Railway (LMS) to promote rail travel to the Western Highlands in Scotland. It shows a striking view of Loch Long, with mountains rising up on either side. The mountains are reflected in the water’s calm surface, and a boat is visible in the middle of the loch. Artwork by E W Haslehust (1866-1949), who studied at the Slade Art School. A watercolour and landscape painter, he exhibited widely and is best remembered for his illustration of the ‘Beautiful Britain’ series of books.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only