Produced for Southern Railway (SR) to promote sea services to the Continent on the ‘Golden Arrow’ short sea route. The cushion shows a view of the TS 'Invicta' leaving the port of Dover in Kent, with the white cliffs of Dover seen in the background. Artwork by Norman Wilkinson (1878-1971), who studied art at Portsmouth and Southsea Schools of Art.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only