Produced for British Railways (BR), London Midland Region (LMR), promoting rail travel to the beaches of New Brighton - a district of Wallesey - on the River Mersey estuary. A woman and child are shown sunbathing, with the beach, sea and Mersey seen in the background. Artwork by George S Dixon. Printed by London Lithographic Co, London, SE5.
London Midland & Scottish Railway Cushion shows woman sitting on the beach and lighthouse can be seen in the background. 1923-1947.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only