Produced for the Great Western Railway (GWR), promoting rail travel to the county of Devon, showing an idealised view of the sea and cliffs, with fields and cottages in the foreground. One of a series of three posters featuring artwork by Ronald Lampitt, which sought to create an illusion of realism through the use of mosaic-like tesselated rectangles of pure colour. 1,200 copies of the Devon poster were issued, and Lampitt was paid the unusually high sum of £200 for each design used in the series. Printed by J Weiner Ltd.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only