Produced for the London, Midland & Scottish Railway (LMS) to promote rail travel to Perthshire, Scotland. The cushion shows a view of the Gleneagles Hotel seen across the famous golf course. The Gleneagles Hotel was built with its own railway station by the Caledonian Railway Company, and when it opened in 1924, it was described as 'a Riviera in the Highlands’. It became a fashionable high society holiday destination. Artwork by Norman Wilkinson (1878-1971), who studied art at Portsmouth and Southsea Schools of Art.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only