Produced for British Railways (BR) to promote rail travel to Bridlington, North Yorkshire. The cushion shows an expansive view of the beach and promenade, with people, some of them in swimming costumes, chatting and soaking up the sun. The Spa Royal Hall is visible in the background. Artwork by F Donald Blake.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only