Produced for British Railways (BR) to promote rail services to London. The cushion shows a view of Trafalgar Square, with crowds feeding the pigeons and the Natonal Gallery and St Martin-in-the-Fields visible in the background. Artwork by F Donald Blake.
This railway cushion represents vintage poster of beautiful view in London to promote rail services of London. The poster is illustrated with a view of of street following to a space where group of people enjoying.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only