Produced by London & North Eastern Railway (LNER) to promote train services to Harrogate, Yorkshire. Artwork by Anna Katrina Zinkeisen (1901-1976), who studied at the Royal Academy Schools where she won bronze and silver medals. She also designed posters for the Southern Railway (SR).
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only