Leisure travel between London and Edinburgh has always been central to the image of the Flying Scotsman. In this London & North Eastern Railway poster of the 1930s, fashionable passengers enjoy the sights of the Scottish capital. The famous 14th-century 'Mons Meg' cannon stands outside Edinburgh castle. The buildings of the city are seen in the background.
We now offer size, fabric & filling options on selected cushion collections. So please use the drop menu on the right, to customize your order.
- Vegan–friendly, super soft faux suede (100% Polyester) with a coloured back panel and zip fasting.
- Our 100% cotton / linen mix gives a natural feel and look. It is finished with a concealed zip.
- All our heritage and retro collections are best suited to this fabric choice.
All cushions are:
- Lovingly handmade in UK
- Machine washable (check care label prior to washing)
- Design is Printed on one side only